0 Comments

Monday, August 15, 2016

THE NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO READING! | Mystery Recommendations

Hello lovelies, 
Uh .. I'm falling behind on posting again!!!! Whyy do I do that?!!!! 


Also I'm totally breaking the rules with my posting schedule and am posting on a Tuesday. I know, rebellious ha?


Now if you forgive me - *crosses my fingers you do*- today I'm going to recommend you all the mystery/thriller books that I have read and loved! I also put in the goodreads links and links to any reviews that I have written! 


1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Goodreads 
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3. Passenger by Lisa Lutz
4. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Goodreads | My Review
5. Never Never trilogy by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
6. The Grown Up by Gillian Flynn
Goodreads | My Review

Have you read any of these? If you did, tell me in the comments down below!
Have a great day♥

Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. I love thrillers!! Gone Girl, The Girl on the Train and Dark Places were all awesome. I liked Gillian Flynn's other one Sharp Objects too. I liked the Never Never trilogy until the last one. I wasn't a fan of how they ended it. I liked The passenger ok. Dangerous Girls and All the Missing Girls were great ones too! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've read sharp objects! It was amazing. That woman knows how to write. Haven't read Dangerous Girls, but it's definitely on my radar♥ thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Great recommendations! I've read all of those except the Never Never Trilogy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You totally should, I read them all in one day and I couldnt stop haha

      Delete
  3. I highly recommend reading The Girl on the Train: A Novel.
    I finished reading it today, and I think its a really good book to read.

    I got mine off Amazon and they delivered it in only two days.
    Here's the link for the book on Amazon:
    http://amzn.to/2bmQFNj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Gone Girl && Never Never. I'm hoping to get The Passenger soon. I've been eyeing that ever since I saw it. I read The Girl on the Train last year and really LOVED it. Can't wait for the movie!!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie was AMAZING! This is like over a year later that I'm replying to this and I hope you've read them all and watched the movie :) ♥

      Delete
  5. Have you read Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas? It is absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing these recommendations and, as always, fabulous post! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been on my radar since forever! But will get to it if you say so :)
      Thank you so much! sorry that my reply is over a year late...

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...